Passover is finally over, as of 8:58 PM yesterday! Yeehaw! Also, I am having a lot of trouble with my mouth. You see, I have at least two canker sores on either side, a tongue cut, and a sore throat! GRRRRRR!!!!! It’s very annoying.
Anyway, you may have noticed the new name. The reason for this is, I haven’t been doing my job. Remember, back in my first post, when I said that I-Wait, I’l just show you. Click on this link. Tadah! You see? At the very start of the list, it says stories. Have I been giving you a sufficient amount of stories? No. Therefore, you’ll be getting stories, stories, stories, stories, and more stories. Now, I might do a “Scooby-Doo” book series, as well. Oh, and by the way, you’ll soon be seeing a picture of about 99.999999% of my string collection.
Another announcement: I recently saw Diary of A Wimpy Kid. Did I like it? YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! I absolutely, positively loved it! It has most of the book’s events and characters (with a few new things), but it’s excellent through and through. Did you know that they are writing a script for “Rodrick Rules”? I didn’t know about it either, until I looked the movie up! Also, Zachary Gordon(the actor who played Greg Heffley) acted with his mom in one scene! Basically, the character who plays Rowley’s mother in the movie is Zachary’s mom in real life!
Here’s some more movie facts, while we’re on the topic. i have the same birthday as Daniel Radcliffe(who is Jewish, just like me)-July 23rd!!! Also, Stan Lee and Daniel Handler(Lemony Snicket) are Jewish! Here’s a short list of my favorite authors/comic book writers EVER in no particular order.
1. J.K. Rowling (In fact, our planet, Planet Potter of the Harry, is in the J.K. Rowling Galaxy!!!)
2. Gordon Korman(I love Swindle and Zoobreak!!)
3. Stan Lee! (“Nuff said!”, to use his famous phrase. That exact phrase was used in the third Spidey movie, in fact. Also, I’m thinking of watching the second Fantastic Four movie, so I can see Stan Lee trying to get into the wedding of Susan Storm a.k.a. Invisible Woman and Reed Richards a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic. Speaking of their wedding, I really, really, really, really, want to read the actual comic of it, which is in Fantastic Four Annual 3. Sigh.)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! I just looked up Gordon Korman, and there is going to be a book after Zoobreak, coming out in Fall 2010! YAY!!!! More stories coming soon!
Update: The “Fall of the Hulks” storyline is very confusing to me, maybe because I haven’t read it yet. Why can’t Bruce Banner be trusted? There’s a lot of Hulks. Hulk(the original one), Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Gray Hulk(that one may have only been in “The Super Hero Squad Show”), Red She-Hulk, Hulkling, and Hulkpool(some weird mix of the Hulk and Deadpool).
Speaking of which, I have done some extensive research(a.k.a. Google) and through hard work(a.k.a. more Google and reading descriptions of comics on marvel.com/catalog) I have determined what comics in the Marvel Universe are most likely to show blood/guts and why.
1. The Hulk and anything like it, because the Hulk smashes things and hurts people badly. (No offense to Momicon who likes the Hulk.)
2. Deadpool, and anything with him, because he’s an assassin. No offense to anyone who wants to see the upcoming Deadpool movie.
3. The Punisher, because he murders criminals.
4. Wolverine, because he does the same thing as Deadpool.
Now, I would be horrified if they made a one-shot comic with all four characters, because I cannot stand the sight of blood in comics.
Another Update: I was looking at homage covers, and the cover of Detective Comics #38 shows Robin’s first appearance. Also, there’s a special homage to that in the homage for The Batman.