Note to new Miscellaneous Soup-ers: Cuddles is a baby elephant,
1. Cuddles taps me on the shoulder and (cutely) shrieks, “CAN WE PLAY CHECKERS?”
2. I set up the board, and stop Cuddles from eating the pieces.
3.Cuddles makes the first move, and promptly gets jumped.
4. Cuddles squeals with delight when he finds out that he can jump me.
5. I stop Cuddles from eating the jumped piece.
6. Repeat Step 3.
7. Repeat Step 4.
8. Repeat Step 5.
9. Repeat them 1,000,000,000 times.
10. Cuddles messes up the board in frustration, because he lost.
11. Repeat Steps 1-10.