Hotel Tranylvania is an excellent movie, with jokes for adults and kids alike. I give it an A-. I know this review is relatively short, but I have some interesting things to note.
1. When the van leaves the castle, the Werewolf dad is hanging his head out the window.
2. All of the keys are skeleton keys.
3. If you look closely, you can see The Missing Link from Monsters Vs. Aliens.
4. At one point, Jonny’s vampire makeup disappears, then reappears.
5. References to Gremlins. Twilight, Nightmare at 2,000 Feer, and The Twilight Zone can be spotted.