1. The hurricane will be made fun of.
2. Barack Obama will appear. (The real one.)
3. Mitt Romney/someone else in his campaign will make a cameo.
4. Weekend Update will make fun of New York governor’s postponing of trick-or-treating.
5. The debate will be parodied.
6. Other comedians will make cameos.
7. The Saturday TV Funhouse cartoons will reappear, because Louis C.K. used to work on them. (Likely cartoons to appear are the Ambigously Gay Duo, X-Presidents, Fun With Real Audio.) (Note: I do not like the cartoons, with very rare exceptions.