Here’s what I’ve learned:
1. Maria Hill WILL have an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cameo.
2. Superior Spider-Man, meet Agent Venom!!
3. Vin Diesel is
The Vision! No, Ant Man! He’s someone!
4. Ultimate Marvel’s barriers are breaking down! What the what? GALACTUS???
5. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 INFORMATION!!
6. DC’s Trinity War. I don’t buy comics, I get them at the library. Still, I enjoy reading descriptions of what happens. WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOO! What do YOU like about Comic-Con? Chat with me in the comments! PWETTY PWEASE, I’m lonely! One more thing:
Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel!
No idea when information on that or the film of Phineas and Ferb will be released, but maybe at the Disney Con. EXCITED! I AM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!!! NERDINESS NERDINESS NERDINESSS BLAAFAJJA DADOJF ADOJF JA wf wap
Excuse me.. I word-vomited. I have regained my composure, and I am going to check Comic Book Resources one more time for information. HOLY PONYPANTS, Thor: The Dark World action figures???? Oh, wait, I only want to see the movie. Oh, well. HEY, PEOPLE! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN VERSION OF THE MOVIE WITH THE ACTION FIGURES AND YOUR IMAGINATION!!!! I’m done. Bye! For Miscellaneous Soup, I’m Zachary “NERD AND PROUD OF IT” Krishef, have an excellent day, and I NEED TO STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!